Saturday, June 30, 2007

I have now said goodbye to my dad after 6 weeks. I dropped him off at the airport on Wednesday and after a long, tiresome journey he is now back home. He is already missed by everyone who got to know him here.

I have not updated you all on some of the developments in my life for so long now that I can't fill in all the gaps. I find my time very limited now as I work on my own business. I am struggling to find time to keep up with all the business paperwork.

I have to constantly face things I can't do. This is a great area of danger and has the potential to take me off track. I must always remind myself not to let myself be drawn into depression about this and instead do the aspects I can.

I hope that there is still a group of people that read and will comment and encourage for time to time. It makes the load a lot lighter!

No comments: