Saturday, July 19, 2008

Feathered friend

I can't write too much today. I am having problems in the chair and I won't last long in this position. Try it for yourself sometime, deliberately sit badly, then imagine your are unable to move. Now see how long you last.

Anyway, enough of the problems, I want you to meet my friend. He is 10 weeks old and just discovering his world. His name is Valentino (after Valentino Rossi). He is hand reared i.e. completely tame and totally unafraid of humans. He should learn to talk but I am a bad teacher because I hardly speak!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valentino looks great. I am so pleased to see that you have a friend that won't expect too much from you. Sorry to hear about your chair. It must be very frustrating for you. Have you thought of trying that egg-box foam as a backing and something more to sit on.
By the way Nola is also becoming very attached to Cleo the African Grey parrot that was given to the children.
Love

Mom