Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Ventures, Learning and Living

Describing mundane daily life might appear to be a fruitless boring task. In essence it is. I think if you look hard enough at the mundane you will find it quite interesting. I had the opportunity to observe my daughter.

Ruth now just 13, she has been the baby of the family. 2 weeks ago I had Alex and Ruth to stay and Ruth wanted to earn some money doing chores. I needed stones removed in my garden and it's a terrible job. So I hoped Ruth could help me. She did and did a great job, sticking at it for 5 hours a day! After 3 days she had finished front and back with about 20 buckets !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done to your daughter - sounds like very hard work which she stuck to. I would have been exhausted after that!!!