Sunday, March 27, 2011

Which way to turn.

It's a quiet Sunday morning. My daughters are awake and having breakfast. They arrived last night after spending the afternoon shopping with mum. Exhausted and hungry they were grateful to relax and dig into a lovely dinner.

I am contemplating my noo skin and nail website. I don't seem to be encouraging purchase through the pages. I am getting about 40 hits/week but very few direct sales. I need to convert the initial interest into sales and I guess my approach isn't effective. I have tried a gentle approach and a quirky front page. I think I need to emphasise the quality and dependability. So its back to the drawing board.

4 comments:

Coral Ladwig said...

G`day Julius. A friend of mine has checked out your web page and said " The website needs to say something that stands out more. The website needs a lot more work to grab the attention". Only trouble is I dont know if she means this page OR the NooSkin site. Will check with her and post back to you. xxxcoralxxx

Anonymous said...

Hello, I meant the NooSkin site. The first page is very busy and a bit confusing. You need something catchy as to special properties of the product that make it so amazing. I will have another look and think about it. Have a look at other similar website of well know products and see how they capture the buyer. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Taylor and I am a friend of the love birds Coral and Ivor. I have read some of your blog and find it interesting and inspiring. You write very well.
Good luck with your businesses. Taylor

Julius said...

Thanks Coral and Taylor for comments I will re-look the website in the light of Coral's feedback.