Sunday, December 16, 2007

Yes I know it's crazy, 2 posts to the blog in 2 days. It is not often that I might feel proud but my children make me enormously proud and last night was no exception. They were part of a production of "Mulan " being staged by the drama club that they attend on weekends. Having a role in a play is privelage enough, but my daughters each had a significant part. Ruth was a soldier in the emperors army and Carmen played a leading role as Mulan.

They worked hard and Ruth supported her sister throughout the lead up to last night. She is very dedicated and serious about performing. As the lead lady Carmen appeared in virtually every scene, she had loads to remember and sing. There were some real tear jerking solos and some lovely group scenes.

I include some pictures.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a superb achievement by both Carmen and Ruth. You have every right to be proud of these 2 girls. A thank you for the dedication of Colleen taking them to their drama session every Saturday.
Well done.