Saturday, October 25, 2008

You will not understand that I can't find the time to keep my posts to this site up to date. I may have free time but I am not physically able to work comfortably and consequently don't achieve a work rate to keep my mind from wandering. This is very boring and dissatisfying and I lose interest in life and work.

I had a relatively productive week and with Liz's help we have sent out 100 brochures about the business and we will be following up this week with a phone call to each company.

It was my birthday on Friday. Thank you all for the cards, texts, phone calls etc ( those who really love me gave me gifts. ha) Anyway I had a great day and stopped work at 3pm to prepare a roast for the kids and Colleen for dinner.

Today Alex will be over to watch Liverpool vs Chelsea. I am a member of the local social club which will be showing the match. Now I need to go and have a coffee before they arrive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, well I hope you enjoyed your special day and of course the special meal prepared at your home!
Probably whilst you were watching your beloved Liverpool playing we were also involved in watching our special team the Sharks vs Blue Bulls. There was much speculation about who was going to take the Currie Cup. The match was played at ABSA Park in Durban and the weather held out although much rain was predicted. It was an exciting match with the Sharks winning. Can't remember the score right now. What a relief it is over!!
Love

Mom