Monday, May 25, 2009

Man Flu

In bed still, after 3 days. Debbie, the Kiwi lady who provides my care and assistance, says it's swine flu; her diagnosis is biased by my grumpy behaviour. I think she means the New Zealand name "bastard flu".

I managed to rig my laptop up but I am so weak that even pushing the buttons is an effort. I will endeavour to work tomorrow but I think today is a rest day. I hope this doesn't go on too long, I'm so bored.

Talking about this do you think that better entertainment could be arranged for ill, disabled people? This will be my next charity cause. I can see it now "belly dancers for disabled ". OK, maybe too sexist.

1 comment:

Gail Stabler said...

Hey Julius

Hope you feel better soon. At least you've maintained your sense of humour!! Is bastard flu the same as man flu (now there's another sexist comment).

Take care
Gail