Sunday, May 03, 2009

Thoughts

The thoughts in the mind of a paralysed body are different. The thoughts normally dealing with activities involving movement are replaced with the thoughts about people, events, unfinished tasks and regrets. This is my experience as I lie awake at all the hours of the night.

Now that Open Roads is launched I can let others take care of its' development. My focus needs to shift to outreach, I want to get every disabled person in the county excited and supportive. This is a far bigger challenge!

Today the sun is shining but its cool. Mozart Piano Sonata 11, in the background and tea and scones to look forward to are the ingredients of a good day.

I have children coming over to test a trampoline tent. I will try and get some work done beforehand.

No comments: