Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hi everyone its a cold and wet on this Saturday. I am just looking through my memories of this past week to uncover any recollections which may be interesting or useful to talk about.

One page I cannot ignore, is the meeting I had with the HR manager at work. The situation at work has under-gone so much upheavel,that my role and my position, are very threatened. I don't often write about this stuff but I am going to share this with you. I face a dilemma. My life suddenly has a mountain to climb. My predicament is such that I have to face this challenge with a powerful resolve and strong determination to succeed. Failure or worse,to give up is not an option. At least this is the way it seems and the words that fit the occasion. To be honest, I am tired. Tired of trying,tired of being "so strong".

To start again. To start from here. I don't know. Yeah, I am scared of failure,scared even more of not trying. Options open are few. I have the knowledge and ideas to do so much.

I will climb this mountain even if it's just to see where the road goes.



I am using Skype more and more. Its a programme to allow voice over the internet (effectively telephone) . I urge you to try it and contact me it's free!

try http://www.skype.com to read more.

No comments: