Saturday, March 10, 2007

The day draws to an end. The week with it.I spent the day keeping an ear and eye on Alex as he does final preparation for his tests on Monday. How blessed I am to have a 14 (almost 15) year old that listens to me and respects me as I cough and splutter as we talk about his Science.

I have bought him a microscope with computer camera for his 15th birthday on the 19th March. It will make a change from football paraphernalia but I think it's time to develop his mind.

My PA is on holiday for 2 weeks so I have a sexy little temp in for 2 hours a day. No joke, I was expecting a middle aged lady. So I was surprised. Time will tell if she is any good.

This TV show on Tuesday is for a TV program regarding a big show on Disability and rehabilitation see Naidex (in April)

No comments: