Tuesday, March 20, 2007

When you get down and there is no-one to pick you up, or even notice. When you wake up and do a full day because you are afraid of becoming so low you can't get restarted. This has been my week. A lot has happened I will try and tell you about it,but my spirit is low and I can't find myself.

I don't know where to start. I have been hoping to attend a lent course in town at a the church, in preparation for Easter. But I missed 3 due to school parent nights, illness and now my wheelchair control is broken so I have hardly moved for days.

Here's a picture.

On Saturday I was due to pick up Ruth for the remainder of the weekend. As I was ill and had awake all night my carer took the car and picked her up. We had a good day just chatting whilst I helped her bake a 2 layer cake for Alex's birthday tea the next day.

Take a look at these


Note the delicious 2 layer cake (chocolate and vanilla) with a cream filling. It was delicious. His first gift was a small magnifying system that he needed to use to read the clue to find his gift. (below) a proper microscope with video attachment.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful photos. Impressive cake!

What happened to the dictionary word definition at the top of your blog?

I am so sorry to hear about your low spirits. I will keep you in my prayers and trust that God will lift you up again. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius
Sorry to hear things are a bit difficult at the moment. I hope the wheelchair is fixed asap.
I will come and see you next week for a proper catch up.

Well done to Alex in the football match!

See you soon.

Jane x

Anonymous said...

Hey J!
Whats up? That bleedin' chair man! Havn't you had it fixed yet?!!!
Your thumb must be killing.
Keep your pecker up!
I just thought I'd check out your blog and C how you are. My internet connection is up and down at the mo so having difficulty with things but nothing major!
Off to Bakewell tonight with your girlfriend!! She's had it with Northampton, I think if I don't get her out in the countryside she'll loose it!
I'll be back to you Wednesday (i think!!)
Till then,
Take it easy,
We'll get you out to the pub!!
L