Thursday, March 08, 2007

The days are flying by.It's tough to work out where its going. I have this great client there has so many areas I can help with. I am definitely stressed out as I seek to deliver real world solutions to make a difference to them. I am working with an ex-girlfriend and ex-colleague. This is working well as I find the common work experience enormously positive to quicker, fluent discussion.

This weekend is for my son. I hope to fetch him tomorrow and we will work at the final preparation for his science exam.

I will be interviewed for TV on Tuesday for a show about community care.

It's really warmed up around here with 10-11 degrees. Maybe spring is on the way at last...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You say the show will be all about community care ... well maybe you can squeeze in an advert about your website and your work! Think of that ... you may have some work flooding in after the show and some more readers to your website! Call me opportunist/cheeky but hey, it's worth a shot!