Sunday, July 15, 2007

Week passed was so busy.The first 3 nights went on till late followed by an hour to get home. So 3 late nights and a full days work after each. No problem before my accident but now I can't do it without exhausting myself. The groups went well and Linda's exceptional skill at getting people to open up and excellent grasp of the project meant we had some great feedback!

I am pleased with the progress the business is making I feel we could be doing more and I would like to get another researcher to work with us.

The garden is looking so full of life. Flowers are opening all over. The vegetables are also looking great. Every journey I make around the garden reminds me of my father. He has become part of everything here. I find this knowledge to be quite comforting.

This week is set to be very busy and I better start preparing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very special to have such a lovely reminder of your Dad in the garden.

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing - I find it fascinating. You make me really think about things - I find you word very emotional because I cannot even understand how frustrating things must be for you you. You are a true soldier - just getting on with it! You are a good person.
Take care.