Friday, April 25, 2008

Soaring with the Eagles?

I am just sitting here listening to the Eagles latest and lost in the mood and thoughts about my day. It may not be the ideal activity to be engaged in on a Friday night at 7 o'clock but tonight I don't want to do anything else. Oh, I had plans but they didn't work out.

I need some help with training. If you know anything about setting up training in a company I need to investigate the management of students and records. I know that software does exist but what works and what is best? If you can offer advice let me know.

I should see the kids this weekend. Which is always good. Ruth's birthday is soon and I bought her a gift she has wanted for some time. More about this later.

Rain again today. There have rain showers over the last 3 days due to a sequence of different fronts. This has been needed, because though it's been a cold April, there has been precious little rain. So my garden is grateful. The vegetables at the moment consist of onion, garlic, broccoli, cabbage, potatoe and parsnips and carrots together. I am not sure if the carrots and parsnips will recover after cats rolled around in the bed. We shall have to wait and see.

No comments: