Monday, August 25, 2008

Lost

I am heartbroken with the loss of my friend Valentino. As a friendly cockatiel I may be lucky to get him back. I have put notices up and posted leaflets around. There's a small chance he will be found and I can only hope I have done enough to get him back.

The weather in these parts is poor again. It hasn't been the best summer. Despite the weather I have had a reasonable crop of vegetables and yesterday I gave the children a big roast meal with fresh garden vegetables. We ate outside in the conservatory and had a pleasant afternoon.

Quiet has descended as the children left early. I am catching up on one or 2 e-mails before I go outside to the conservatory to read. (it's a holiday today)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius

I really hope Valentino returns to you and I'm so sorry to hear that he is missing.

Take care
Gail S

Anonymous said...

Hey Julius - any news on Valentino yet? I do hope some kind person has been taking care of him and spots your notices.

Glad your chair is a little improved - it was worrying me that you were so uncomfortable.

Take good care
Eve