Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's so hard to keep focused on the the normal things when the sh?t keeps catching up. I hope you don't mind this tirade but bad luck if you do. You can always read something else!

I am stumbling over my words, coherence? What's that?

I worked super hard on an e-mail, I will probably not get an acknowledgement on.It hasn't been easy I was fighting poor health and I wanted it to be right and timeous.

moan moan

I have never been this negative before. Nothing I have written makes any sense, well not to me.

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grumble, grumble....

Hey, Julius, let's think up a list of good pastoral sayings to comfort people with:

1. Plenty more fish in the sea
2. Every cloud has a silver lining
3. Worse things happen at sea
4. Smile, it might never happen
5. Romans 8 verse 28
6. Everything happens for a reason

...over to you...!

Love, Sarah