Sunday, March 26, 2006

I decided to write to all my friends about my trip to SA. I figured that I was pretty much at the stage where the likelihood of going was greater than 50/50 so I should go ahead and communicate it. (This behaviour is not normal but I reserve any excitement or build-up to the last minute when I can see nothing can sabotage the trip,it avoids disappointment)

The trip will be my first in 4 years. I will be at my parents house in Eshowe. My children leave a week earlier and will be dropped off to spend time with me and the family. They will return to England a week before me and I will try to see my Unilever colleagues and friends.

Well yesterday Colleen and the kids came over to make a few plans and say our goodbyes as I won't see them till SA.

Today I watched the first race of the Moto GP in Jerev,Spain.Winner Loris Capirossi and 2nd Danny Pedrosa on his first race in this class (a good start for him).

No comments: