Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's Wednesday and Jane is sick today. This morning I had Paul from Balder over to check over the chair before I leave for SA. Nothing major just a few loose nuts and bolts.

When I had a chance I got to work programming my environmental control. This is like a big, multi-function remote control. It can control doors, tv lights etc. and gives a control freak like me some feeling of independence.

This weekend was Alex's birthday. The girls stayed with me whilst he had some friends over. We prepared a treasure hunt with a challenge (poem) and then a trail of sweets leading to each gift. This ceremony is something I started to make up for my absence in their lives. It adds to the excitement and gives them more to remember. Afterwards I took them to Pizza hut for lunch. Sorry no photos!

No comments: