Thursday, March 16, 2006

It has been ages since I last wrote. I have been terribly distracted in the last 2 weeks. I gave a presentation to th VP for research. Some important issues about the future of the business. It was quite risky, but I don't have time to waste being diplomatic and reserved.

Anyway, I think it went OK and he seemed to take notice of the things I said. I expect time will tell.



Alex's birthday on Sunday. He will be 14 years old. He is a great lad. He has to pick his subjects for the next few years. He has a good bit of all the major groups of subjects but stays clear of languages. Two of his interests are sport/P.E. and technical crafts.






NEWS FLASH!
I am making my first attempt to fly to SA. I hope to stay for 3 weeks and see a few friends and family. Departure on the 6th April for Joburg return 26th April. Yikes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius

I hope you have a lovely holiday in South Africa and I'm very glad that you are finally able to make it out there to see all your family and friends.

Take care,
Gail Stabler

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius

Congrats on the presentation.

I am really pleased your are going to SA. How exciting and it will be great to see your family and frineds. Will see you before you leave.
Jemma