Thursday, June 22, 2006

The day started normally. V overslept. I usually like to start at 6.30 am in order to be in my office by 9.00am. Yes I know, that is an horribly long time. That's what it takes. I listen to the radio and try to think about my day. Yes, I am partially brain dead by the time I get there.

It's not a bad day today. Cold and windy but sunny.

I am trying to work on 2 ideas if you have any thoughts let me know:
1. A network of innovative people from various disciplines (science,health, psychology, market, marketing etc) The purpose is to discuss developments and trends and to solve any problems we consider worthwhile. These can be of any nature, I'm interested in disability aids (I have invented a few) and new product development.
2. Creativity. Business is generally obsessed with creativity but useless at doing it. The techniques like "brainstorming" and consumer groups are used inappropriately. Ideas are incremental and static. I want to change this.

Look I gotta go and do some work. Write to me if you have thoughts about the above positive or negative...

No comments: