Saturday, July 29, 2006

OK I give up who is the "bundu basher"? (annonymouse comment yesterday)

I do like a bit of banter and enjoy comments, but let me say, my garden is not a bundu. Just a few weeds (I was told that weeds were good for the butterflies.) Anyway my lawn is like the Sahara!

Carmen comes over today. She is bringing her bike to get fixed. I am looking forward to it.On Tuesday she is taking a few friends out for her birthday (a late party).

I need a financial backer or partner to help me get a big idea for thought control of devices going. I have identified an invention that needs exploitation. It's big. Imagine dialing your phone without touching it or speaking or even moving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius,
the Bundu Basher from previous posting is that IT music man from Durbs ... and I'm his lady. Am sure you know who we are now. Take care and enjoy the garden, mud and all! L