Monday, October 08, 2007

The weekend is over and after the fire incident we have sort of recovered. I bought 4 more fire extinguishers now that I realise how rapidly a fire can take hold and spread. I have also bought a fire blanket as powder extinguishers are short lived. I will keep this in the kitchen with a powder extinguisher.

As someone who has always been a bit sceptical about the need for a fire extinguisher in a domestic setting, I have now completely changed my view. After seeing the rapidity that the fire took I realise that a few more seconds would have been disastrous.

I was going to use this update to tell you all about my weekend with a friend and her son ,out here on a visit from Germany. Unfortunately I have been interrupted so often I just haven't the time.

I'll be back...

No comments: