Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Here I am at the start of 2008, in my office, sleepy kids wander in rubbing their eyes... A new year begins my 6th New Year in a wheelchair.

I never thought I would last this long and every presents much the same problems. I still go through the process, where I reflect on the futility of the before resolving to do 1 more day on the basis that I have much to do yet.

My experience is that one of the most challenging things is to discover who I am and to realise which parts are real.

I am severely disabled but not totally. I will use what I have left as well as I can and hope that my efforts will enrich others and inspire my children.

God Bless You



Christmas Lunch 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why are you hiding away in the picture? I see you have the little Christmas centre piece on the table. Brings back many memories of last year. Oops I mean the year before. See how easily we forget!