Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I really never realised just how lonely and empty, my future is likely to be. The emptiness echoes. People stop echoes. I wrote a poem about that some years ago. I was really down. Now I'm not but I have a deeper sense of what lies ahead.

Since my parents left its been work, work, work... I have to make up for lost time. It helps to stay busy and I enjoy creating. Of course when the computer is OK it's great!

Well I have a request, I'm expecting to have funding to pay for a secretary/PA. It pays well and the hours are flexible, but best of all you work with a great guy! Any takers?

I will also recruit a market researcher to help develop clients and improve productivity. So do apply!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julius, great to have you back. I wish you success in your new venture.
Will keep in touch.Helmut

Anonymous said...

Hi J!I can type with one finger!and look pretty hot in a frock!.
Do I get the PA job!! ??

Julius said...

Ha!
Alg even a frock and and touch typing won't get you through the door!