Friday, February 02, 2007

How can time melt away like it does? I have spent the day doing a mixture of filing and work for a client. I am busy contemplating customer satisfaction studies. I enjoy the work and sometimes the only drawback is my ability to jot down notes as I go. I have had a friend in to help me with the office and this is going quite well. We have almost finished the filing of the backlog afterwhich we will revamp the system and reduce the bulk.

Tomorrow I pick up my youngest,Ruth. We are both looking forward to spending time together. We plan to read, watch a movie and Ruth wants to bake a cake. So a busy time!

My garden wall which I mentioned on the 15th January has now been assessed to belong to the neighbour. I spoke to them today regarding the situation. Isn't it strange that this is the only time I have met them. And it took a broken wall to do it!

Tonight after my dinner I went to my computer, did some work and then had a cuppa and my first slice of mum's fruit cake. Delicious! Smothered in brandy and full of fruit (especially cherries). This was a treat Thanks Mum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius
it is sooooooooooooo nice to read you again. ' been doing so for a short while without sending a line.
Hope your saturday is as sunny as ours. I laughed at the needed broken wall to speak to your neighbour (mad, ha?) and salivated at your mum's fruit cake ... yummy !
Frédérique

Julius said...

It's good to hear from you. Please come over for some cake!