Saturday, September 01, 2007

A busy at emotional few weeks have passed. My updates have stopped and in some way so have I. I will not describe to you all I have been through. It has been a time of happiness and a time of sadness. My heart is heavy. I will tell you some news.

3 weeks ago my mom came from SA for a visit, a week later my brother arrived to help me with a few jobs. They left on Thursday the 30th August and I have an empty house again. We had many things to achieve. My family are an important support for me. Helping me to get things done that I need to achieve but can't find appropriate people. Rodney is an excellent craftsman and electronic engineer. My mom helps me to think through problems and to organise my stuff. Mom also left me with 3 large tins of biscuits and rusks.

So I should be happy. Instead I am sad. My house is empty again. I feel empty.

No comments: