Sunday, September 30, 2007

On Wednesday John and Linda came over and I hosted them for dinner. The menu:
  • Greek Salad
  • Roast Chicken with pork, sage,and corn stuffing.
  • Roast carrots seasoned with thyme.
  • Roast potatoe
  • fresh green beans
  • Linda brought a Pavlova with mango and syrup and ginger
  • All accompanied with good wine

John had his birthday on Thursday and Debbie on Wednesday. So we enjoyed the occasion.

Last night went to John B for dinner and we enjoyed good roast vegetables and a Tuna kedgeree.
What a great meal!

It's getting cold now as Autumn draws in.Even though it's sunny its cold.

I missed the kids this weekend. With Carmen and Ruth performing in Mulan and Alex's football I can't keep in touch with them.

Even though I have been busy, I still find the loneliness and solitude very difficult. My heart carries the pressure and pain of the hurts and dreams and hopes that can't be shared.

No comments: