Thursday, September 13, 2007

I never really finished my post on Monday. I was interrupted by the doorbell. It was my friend John. We had some tea and a long talk. Poor chap is suffering with stress and just needs to talk and I can't do much, so I listen.

I was going to write about the few weeks I spent here with my mother and brother. We had 2-3 weeks together. There was an overlap with my kids, when they spent a few days here. This was a very busy time and we have never all been together for such a long time. The really enjoyed themselves and I felt they bonded well with the family.

So I have never really recovered from the time of frenzy! Now I have to focus every moment on my business future or I just won't recover my momentum.

I feel very afraid. I am not sure I can do this. I need such different characteristics to the diy mentality I currently try to work with.

I have 3 business ideas I am toying with, the current consultancy, a small consumer product, and a business with disabled people to offer business advice, and products for disability living.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although we all appreciate the fact that whatever you tackle in your present situation, it is a Mount Everest that you are trying to climb. Have no fear as long as you have the correct gear with you the mountain is not unconquerable and you will get there.