Sunday, March 16, 2008

Stimulation

OK let's talk. I have Alex on the IBM typing up some work and we are going to discuss this after he has finished. We plan to watch a bit of football before refining it and going on to the next part. There are 4 more days of school remaining before the Easter holiday. During the break he will spend the time here revising his School work. I hope that he can stick to the schedule I have for him!

Haven't been at my best lately and the recent wet weather has not helped. I don't understand what's happening to me; as, my stubborn refusal to think of myself as disabled, is beginning to weaken and I don't like it! I know that I desperately need something more but I don't know what. To be so confused is disabling enough!

Society has developed the treatments for maintaining a life but insufficient understanding on supplying the tools to deal with this truncated existence. I need more than just existence, I need purpose. Stimulation, whether it be mental or physical, just amounts to masturbation, unless it is for a purpose or it is shared.

This will be my greatest challenge and the only one that I must achieve in order to move forward.

This week my gardener arrives after the winter break. I plan to get the spring planting started , parsnips, sweet corn, squash, potatoes... Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about some green beans. Jamie Oliver had some wonderful recipes on preparing green beans and the dried. Quite different to what we would do. Is there a web site for his recipes. I have never searched, maybe you can. Philipians 4 vs 6 says Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart.