Monday, August 21, 2006

Hi all I have been wanting to write for ages but things kept getting in the way. On the weekend it was my kids which I like to devote my time towards. I am also working with a new carer. Nice girl from New Zealand, but I have explained its a 2 week trial so she will be doing her best. I vowed I would not employ any female carers but I had no choice due to timing.

So looking at consultancy, I know its going to be tough and I don't want to get into anything just to earn a living so I have to constantly remind myself that. I will do anything that involves innovative consumer insight that opens new doorways to consumer products or marketing. I reckon most products or services suffer from a lack of understanding about the relationship with the consumer. I am going to trade as "Ladwig Consumer Insight " so I am looking to do a website with the name www.ladwig.co.uk/consumer insight/. Any web designers out there?

OK here's another thing, I need to train the old body if I want to get better. So I am looking at the Thera-vital a device that provides assistance to you and will adjust to your ability. It can exercise arms and legs. Here's the catch, it costs £3745 in the UK. So here we go...

No comments: