Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I had a visitor today. One of the health assistants from hospital. She had brought her children and I felt a distinct, yet somehow absurd, feeling that it was not my social company but a little more that was on the agenda...

I had some good news today about my care and Social Services have decided to canc a £4000 bill for 1 month of care, phew! (I was initially quite disturbed by this but eventually just decided "Que Sera", what will be will be, afterall what good is faith if you don't get to exercise it!

I haven't had the normal barrage of comments from the hecklers,I hope you are still there? !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one heckler definitely still here .... keep writing please ... didn't realise you missed the heckling ... will have to heckle some more!

Anonymous said...

Still here watching and waiting, please keep up the writing, it is good for all of us, regards boet, Oh now you know who this might be, I guess you have a flipping good idea. Why not take a guess and if you get it wrong I will own up, if you get it right its your call if you want me to own up, OK I will with a bit of speed, now I guess that really gives it away and I have no option but to expose my identity but later, now you must guess.
Cheers