Sunday, September 24, 2006

It has been quite a week. I will try to recall some of the events of significance while I sit here listening to some Eric Clapton, Dire Straits and Dido to name a few....

I am still carrying the symptoms of a nasty cold that has lingered for weeks. My analysis is that after the hospital stay I haven't beaten the MRSA which I picked up. It has developed into a cold and refuses to budge. So I have to live with a perpetually runny nose and a violent sneeze that is exhausting. The carers have had to stand by with tissues to clean up the fall out.

I am onto the 3rd carer this week. Debbie (New Zealand), finished on Sunda.Glen (Australia) took over and left Friday. Lawrence(UK) is finished on Tuesday and the whole game starts again.

I am selling a display cabinet on ebay because I am not happy with the fit. If you click on this link you can see my ad on ebay Display Cabinet

Spent a few days on Linkedin setting up contacts and hope you will take a look at my profile on the link list (just below my picture on the right).

Yesterday was a lovely day just spent time in the garden did quite a lot. I had Lawrence repotting some house plants and weeding.We have a good crop of butternut on the way. The gemsquash have a few more weeks left and so do the courgettes. Tomatoes going strong and a few brocolli may result from a disasterous crop.

I bought a few pictures which I want to hang. Monet's Garden, da Vinci's Vitruvian man and David Graux - Il Vous aime, c'est un (nude). see pictures


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Julius. Thought of you today. Nice sounding veges! Eclectic art tastes. Hope it's going into a good week for you. Let us know more about the strengths business.

Julius said...

I will forthsay.I am close to finishing and I will write up what I learned and the profile for myself. Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you have a nasty cold. Hope you recover from it soon. You seem to have quite a veggie garden there - you must have green fingers!