Tuesday, September 19, 2006

We all have weaknesses and strengths. We try hard to focus on our weaknesses and build them up. I'm reading a book about knowing your strengths. The intresting part so far, is the definition of a strength. Also the author points out that there is no point trying to make weaknesses into strengths. We should instead learn to recognise our strengths and build them up.

It makes sense and is a philosophy I was using before my accident with my key managers.

I now need to apply it to this new situation and in my own life. Not so easy.

Some pictures of me with my page turner for interest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo! bud! nice to hear from you again ,had given up trying to contact you. will b over sunday about 1 stroke 2 ish ha! you know me! ha! and the beers are on you ha! looking fowards alg.