Saturday, September 30, 2006

It's a Saturday night, I said goodbye at to Alex around 4pm after spending the day with him.I was due to pick him up at 3.30 pm yesterday, but like any normal teenager he forgot and his mother brought him over last night. Today we went and found a great little pub that was showing the Liverpool match and settled down for some lunch (I had a beer) and watched the game. It finished too early to take him back so I took him tenpin bowling and watched him.

If you can walk or stand and use your hands just be grateful. You can walk run and be active. Don't delay revel in your body, in the miracle of mobility and movement. The days I had I can't reach, I can't touch the memory. However, my dreams are not held by the reality I have to live in and set me free for a brief yet precious moment. Waking up hurts.

No comments: