Monday, September 11, 2006

It has been a topsy turvy time since I last wrote. I have been doing longer hours as well as doing more physio since I took delivery of my new exercise bike. It's great btw,photos soon.

Has anyone heard of Acuigen? They do b2b research and customer research. Based in Cranfield UK. I need a contact, so please check your network if anyone knows them.

I have received a few complaints from the hecklers. All concerning the frequency of updates (this is good at you are reading). I will do my best to be more diligent. Thanks guys.

Did anyone watch the Moto GP yesterday? WOW! After seeing that you have to respect those guys who love to race on the edge. Well you know what they say, "If you're not living on the edge, you are wasting space." It's a great sensation, to be on the limits of your machine and capability. Everything is just so intense.

So I had the Ruth and Alex for the weekend. We picked some apples from a few trees in public ground, just up the road, a bit sour but excellent for Apple Crumble. we also found a few hazel nut trees and had some roast hazel nuts and apple crumble (courtesy of my mothers recipe, who's called Hazel)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I stayed up late reading your blog. From cover to cover-so-far as it were. You are one strong human being. Your story is compelling and very alive, even when you are telling about picking apples. I love apple crumble. Wishing you the strength you need for tomorrow. Will be back.

Anonymous said...

... yes, I read your blog too, and thought about the apple picking as well ... you are very involved, do so much, and take such an active interest in your children .... they are very fortunate to have a Dad like you ... some able-bodied parents could learn a valuable lesson from you. Picking apples beats Mall-trawling any day!
P.S. Apple crumble is a favourite of mine too, especially my Mother's recipe (although it never had hazel nuts in it!)

Julius said...

The hazel nuts were not part of the apple crumble but it might be an idea for next time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius, I clearly read your blog too quickly (in reference to the hazel nuts!!)