Saturday, November 11, 2006

Another hectic week has come and gone. It has been a busy/quiet week. During the quiet times I have been struggling to get problems sorted on my PC. Very frustrating when you can't use your hands.

This is my new Logo.


So what do you think?

I have appointed accountants and start officially trading next year. I offer consultancy and research services on all aspects of consumer/customer innovation.

I am about to go and pick up Alex. We have to work on his maths and and science for school tests.

Went to see a movie this week. I was hoping to see Borat,but could only get into "The Devil wears Prada" . All about the seduction of success with some humour and set in the fashion world. Ambition, its all about priorities.

Last night was off to the pub for a couple of Guiness before coming back for a movie and take away.

No comments: