Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The "void of cyberspace" from my last post prompted a comment from an anonymous reader. I really appreciate the feedback and need to hear it. I am a stuborn man in some things but with regards to this blog, I would say I'm "dogged". I promised to would do this blog by venting my feelings as well as my experience. I know its not something I can never hope to share fully. To hear from you "out there " helps me enormously.

Thanks to many of you and Anonymous, the journey is made easier. Sadly the busy lifestyles we have doesn't allow time for the small things. I realise this.

1 comment:

Helmut said...

Julius, I fully concur with the anonymous reader's comments on your recent blog entry. I am reading your blog regularly and I often feel tempted to offer the typical "hang-in-there" encouraging comment.
However I always hesitate as it could sound like the proverbial empty phrase from somebody who is blessed with health on the "sunny side". Again whilst admiring your attitude towards coping with your
predicament,I am loathe to put this in writing as it could sound benevolent.Having worked with you as a great collegue ages ago I am sure you still remember my regular emergency calls "Julius, I have a problem" and knowing you a bit better then the countless anonymous readers I hope you appreciate my compunction. Now you have a problem, which I can't solve.But you should know, that in addition to quite a few others out there I am with you in my thoughts. Just take this at face value as a sincere remark.
Helmut