Sunday, November 06, 2005

A bird on a bike




Ahhh, its Sunday. I don't get as much pleasure from these days as I used to. It's not really great to have to wait for someone to get you out of bed. Kind of puts a real damper on getting up late and crawling to the kitchen for bacon and egg with coffee. So on this cold,wet day, I am here writing this boring blogg!

Today is the last race of the MotoGP season. Its now a race for 2nd spot.My hero, Sete Gibernau is out of the running. Melandri is looking promising as a rider ,having watched him for years I have always admired his tenacity. Of course Valentino will be in but it seems he crashed during qualifying and doesn't appear on the grid.

Talking about crashes.Here's a pic of my bike after the crash that left me paralysed.

Of course the best thing about bikes is, the BIRDS. Well here's a pic of a bird on a bike.

No comments: