Thursday, November 03, 2005

Out to my office today. Had a productive day. On the way home, checked out a pub for access (for my wheelchair) they were keen to talk, as they planned to build a ramp. Partha likes the Recycling depot so we stopped over on the way back. I wanted some old plates (to use for pot plant saucers and we bought some old pots as. I hate waste and our modern society is so bad. It sickens me at what I see. Our waste will haunt us in the end. Anyway, I bought a set of plates (8) and 4 pots for £2.Not bad if you think that I just bought a plastic pot plant saucer for £1.75!

I hope there are people out there who are changing the way they do things and wasting less.

I had some new ideas I want to pursue.
Is a healthy diet always fresh food?
Have people started to buy more fresh food?
What is the reason we don't eat more fresh food?

I will start to look into this tomorrow.

No comments: