Thursday, November 10, 2005

I have changed the title for this blogg. Any comments?

I felt the world I live in has been so rearranged that I have little choice but adapt to it. Being suddenly confronted with near death then paralysis, not speaking for months (still struggling with speech), divorce and then my new partner (a light in my life) and I split up, finally all I have left from the old life is my work and my kids (see picture 2nd November). For work I have tried to be diligent and to prepare my lifestyle, facilities and situation to give the best I can. I have a strong sense that this is all about to change.

I cannot see the lesson or the meaning behind it all. A world so restricted and so prescribed does result in apathy and despair. I know I can give up at any stage, I just can't be that way. I have to see where this road goes.

No comments: