Monday, November 28, 2005

Yes I know I haven't been attending to this Blogg but "such is life".

The weekend passed.
(Well history is always easier to deal with. )
I watched Rugby all afternoon and waited to hear from Colleen and the kids. (My own attempts to get clarity on the weekend was unsuccessful so I just wait) Eventually after a difficult exchange of text messages with Carmen (her phone was faulty and I take ages to text) they arrived at about 6. Well they left as quickly as they had arrived. Carmen wanted Gemsquash and pasta. So we chatted while she prepared it.
Sunday was dominated by the expectation of Duncan's visit (a neighbour and friend to my parents) He arrived later than expected so we cancelled the planned pub lunch and instead had tea and a biscuit. Duncan (a man of strong belief and integrity) had come all the way to see me bearing gifts from my parents. I was deeply thankfull and felt really grateful.

Duncan's visit made me think....
He used the phrase about looking in the rearview mirror. I have been doing this a lot lately. I can't live in the past and I can't live for tomorrow. I can enjoy today and do the best possible.

With the problems at work I now have to get back on track. I have much to offer and exciting things I can contribute.

No comments: