Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Day 2

Day 2 of this blogg and I hope I can keep it going.

I watched football last night Liverpool won 3-0. It made me feel better and helped me on the way to a better nights sleep. I haven't been sleeping so well and I need to rest.

I have a matter of enormous importance and effect on me,which is looming and I can't bring myself to thinking clearly and constructively about it. So I avoid it and I guess the subconscious picks it up in my sleep.

Also, I am in a real relationship dilemma and this keeps surfacing in my sleep. My divorce and subsequent break up with the woman I loved has left me afraid of any emotional involvement. Now I guess you may think I am over playing this but, Hey, just you try to be a dependent paralysed and very damaged individual, self-esteem goes out the window and you are left with a cynical, sensitive lump.

Yesterday I bought some fireworks and thought I could have some fun when my kids come over. I just love their faces when they see them!

A little later...

Just had a cup of coffee and some of my mom's fruit cake. My parents were here in July and August and left me with a few little reminders... They live South Africa and it is not easy to just pop over.

I have things to do, till later...

No comments: