Friday, November 11, 2005

A busy day today. I did 3 interviews for carers (I expect to lose a carer end of November). I hope the choices I made are OK.

After lunch a saleman from an adaption agency came over to talk about the shower chair changes.

I just have a few minutes to reflect....

Today is 11/11 - Rememberance Day. I don't think we (humans) are any good at remembering. The day has a dual function. To Remember the Sacrifice made for our freedom and to learn not to have war again. "The War to end all wars" WW1 was described. Oh Dear! We keep doing it. Is it really a last resort?Well Iraq didn't feel like that.

This is an important day for Linda, a bit of an enthusiastic reader of all things to do with WW1. I hope she had a good day. I will never forget the rows of White Crosses that tell a story, each one. A life ended.

I slept poorly for the 3rd night. Oh well, I can sleep when I am dead.

Tonight I would like to see a movie. Heard of "THE CONSTANT GARDENER"? Seen it? If I get to see it I will tell you about it, tomorrow.

Till later....

No comments: