Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hmmmm Saturday, nice sunny day but temperature 10 C.In my current situation a bit too cold as my body just gets tense.

I have been helping Alex with chemistry and it's so fascinating. I took a look at the periodic table and remembered my fascination with the beauty of it. So now I have recorded a series from the BBC for him to listen to.

I enjoyed the movie last night but I find any movie, story or picture with strong emotional content (love, caring, commitment, etc.)is leading to a rise of deep, buried, pain. It just never comes out. I don't know, maybe I am just not ready to let go. I am an expressive open person,unafraid of my emotion yet whatever it is just aches but never emerges. I don't know how long I can do this, I need to let this out.

So today England play Argentina. It should be a good distraction.

Tonight is Ruth's sleep over so we should have fun.

No comments: