Thursday, November 24, 2005

When your mind keeps jumping to new subjects it's difficult to concentrate fully. I find I want to do so much, time is passing and I am getting older, eek!

OK, I had a new carer start yesterday. Shaun. So back to training and a new start. It's so much effort. I have to make all the unconscious behaviours and mannerisims explicit and get back into explaining everything again. Aaaargh!

Such a busy week. I have not had time to relax and think.On Monday I opened a bottle of KWV Cabernet Savignon 1998. Wow!It was so good I had to drink 3/4 .Well, you can't not! ? So tonight another night of training.

This afternoon I am hoping the heating engineer will come by. I have the gas on continuous and it's still cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules
Goodluck with your new carer. I can understand how difficult it must be but i guess it's whathe's trained for.
Sorry about your heating. It's very warm here - pity we can't send you some of our weather.
I was flying this morning = perfect day for a change. No wind. It's been so windy the past few weeks. Hovering in the wind is very difficult - as if hovering isn't hard enough. But this morning it was perfect so i did quite well. One day the penny will drop. Hopefully soon. I never realised before how much of a big deal solo flying was - i am terrified at the prospect of my first solo flight (which is way into the future).
Love you
sue
xxxx