Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Life Now, new beginning


Life Now

This is a real scary experience for me. I'm not good at talking about myself. Anyway, my life is fairly dull (event wise) but perhaps the stuff I am going through will help some and hopefully me.

You see, 3 years ago I was OK, but an accident at Nuerbergring in Germany has left me paralysed from the neck down with impaired speech. Now, I live on my own with my memories and my work (more about work later) .I have to have a 24hr carer so I guess technically I am not "alone".

I hope I can keep this up and I hope in some twisted way you will appreciate the life you have and take pleasure from doing the really normal stuff.
For me, I want to to purge my mind of useless frustration and deprivation.

Now, I use an adapted computer which allows me to type without hands (I will explain later) The point about this is, it's slooooow. So don't expect long rambling bloggs I specialize in "short and sweet" communication .

I will try to maintain a weekly minimum activity posting.
Julius signing out Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you uncle jules, so much, the way you are. you are some one i truly look up to.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julius
I have got a new computer and am 'connected' (not many people would agree!!!!). Very impressed with your blog. My son did one when he got married.
We MUST make an effort to meet up.
Take care
Victorine