Saturday, November 19, 2005

So it's Saturday. Thanks all of you for your letters and wishes.

This Blogg is a mixture of journal and open discussion. So interaction is great. Please post your comments on the site (unless of course they are private).

I went in to work see a few people yesterday. I still have some good friends there. On the way back popped in to the supermarket for supplies.

How's this for an absolutely lovely dinner.
Fried Chicken breast in garlic and peri-peri.
Served on a bed of shredded fresh lettuce dressed with garlic olive oil, lemon juice and Salt and pepper.

hmmmm delicious
as a variation add a few spoons of parmessan cheese to dressing.

Hey, Heidi. Thanks for the texts and I am glad the exams went well.

I plan to watch rugby now. 3 games on. England v NZ, Ireland v Australia, Wales v SA. The England match not televised on normal national TV. (Why do they do do this? )

I need to start thinking about new careers.Any ideas?

No comments: